Please review the class policies below.
- Please choose your classes carefully, as class fees are not refundable.
- All classes require reservations and payment upon registration.
- If cancellation is received 72 hours prior to the class time, a cancellation voucher will be issued. Students then have 6 months from the date cancelled to register for a class equal to or greater than the class fee paid.* This applies to home team instructors, please see below regarding guest instructed classes.
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours to the class time or a NO SHOW for any classes will result in a forfeit of the class fee. It is the student’s responsibility if they can not attend or miss a class.
- JUJU BEADZ makes a substantial investment in planning a class for our guest instructed classes and vacancies may be hard to fill, even if there is a waiting list. For this reason, there will not be a refund given for cancelled or missed guest instructed classes.
- MATERIALS FOR ALL CLASSES MUST BE PURCHASED AT JUJU BEADZ. CLASSES DO NOT INCLUDE MATERIALS UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED.
- If it is necessary for JUJU BEADZ to cancel a class for any reason, such as insufficient class attendance of at least 2 or more students, inclement weather, or instructor unable to fulfill teaching commitment, the class will be rescheduled at a later date. The instructor will reschedule the class or a cancellation voucher will be issued.
- All students must “sign in” on the class roster book.
- ALL CLASSES WILL START AT THE TIME LISTED, THE INSTRUCTOR CAN NOT RE-START INSTRUCTIONS.
- Prices listed are for the instructor fee only. Materials are extra. A tool kit (pliers, cutters, etc.) is available for your use during class. Exception: Beading needles for thread-work classes.
- Unless otherwise stated, students must be at least 12 years of age. Specific classes may have other age requirements. Check each class. For safety reasons adults only for any classes using a flame or power tools.
- Cell phones and pagers must be set to “courtesy mode.” Please step outside the classroom to the hallway to answer the call or have the conversation. No exceptions.
*If you receive a VOUCHER issued for a cancelled class (cancellation must be made 72 hours prior to class), it must be presented at the time of registration for an additional class. It will be the only one issued and additional copies will not be made if you lose it. Please keep your voucher in a safe place.